05-27-2011, 07:30 PM   #247
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Chevy Aveo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsprm69 View Post
dear lord, here is another victim that wants some of that heat!!!

for real guys, fans or not, do you all really think the that the mavs can beat the heat??? if you all do, then i feel sorry for how in denial all you guys are. everyone HAS to face it like it or not, the 2010-2011 champions are going to be the heat.

the poor mavs will go down just like the everyone else has, and sadly but surely poor dirk will go down as the little engine that could.
yes, the mavs can beat the heat. we've already done it twice this year. sure, it wasn't post season, but you guys aren't untouchable, you know? you sure seem to think this is going to be an easy cleanup. this little pompous arrogance hurts a lot worse when you lose. you guys are saying our D is slow and weak, but our 'slow and weak' D has got us here in the western conference against much more quality opponents. do i think that the heat would be in the finals if in the western conference? not for a second. we shall see, sir. you sound exactly like me in 06 and your comments are going to feel sooo good if the mavs win.
Appreciate 0