View Single Post
      02-21-2013, 04:50 PM   #572
pastrami
Registered
Rep
Drives: camry

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsaad1 View Post
Stephen A. Smith on ESPN radio: Then this past weekend, at All-Star weekend – I haven’t’ seen anyone report it, so I guess I’ll be the first. Coach Gregg Popovich dropped a few f-bombs in Dwight Howard’s direction, during All-Star break. Now why is that guys? Because during the timeout, Gregg Popvich drew up a play for Dwight Howard, in the game… except when it was time to run the play, Dwight Howard wasn’t in the game, wasn’t paying attention, was on the bench in his warm ups chillin out socializing with folks, and Gregg Popvich almost went ballistic, and basically was cussing at him according to numerous people I spoke to since this weekend. So, all of that speaks to the focus, or lack there of, that the Kobe Bryant’s and others have alluded to with their comments over the last few months. You can’t have something like that. It’s an All-Star game and you have Gregg Popovich upset at you. beyondthebuzzer.com
Do you have a link to it? I don't blame Howard for all the trouble with Lakers but there are a few games they would have won if there were more fire or desire to within him.
Appreciate 0