Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
My roommate got 200% lazier when he bumped his smoking from 3 dayss a week to twice a day. I don't think it makes you make bad decisions, or even get depressed or anything but DAMN does it make you lazy.
it depends on the kind of weed you are smoking. there are two types of strains, sativa, and indica. indicas induce a more narcotic feeling, heavy eyes, reversed gravity (feels like), etc. Sativas are more of a hyper high. you become motivated, focused, and you would be more inclined to deeper thinking.

as for suicide rates increasing? im not convinced with it. every person smokes, with different habits. every single one of those tests, ive questioned their data and their legitimacy. there are several reasons why i question the studies that claim that it increases it the risk of suicide. im just not satisfied with the conditions. usually the population taken is way to small, and the control population is questionable.

ill give a better detailed description about sativas vs indicas later. i gotta run.

cheers