10-27-2014, 12:37 PM   #13
SSW
I Can't Drive 55
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i (E90)

Garage List
Lakers vs Rockets - Tues 10/28

The LA times just reported that Lin will be starting the opening game for the Lakers vs the Rockets tomorrow.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakers...027-story.html

This has the makings of the ultimate revenge game for Lin. Lin is trying to downplay this angle (which is his style) but I hope that he goes off, like he did when he scored 38 points on the Lakers when he was with the Knicks. I really don't have a bone to pick w/either Beverly or Harden. Harden was (and still is) the star at Houston and the star gets what he wants. Bev & Lin seemed to get along but, of course, Bev was happy to become the starting PG and was just doing what he was told.

My gripe is with McHale who seemed to be hell bent on trying to intentionally undermine Lin's confidence and career when he was playing with Houston -- not just demoting him to the bench but yanking him in and out of games for no apparent reason, even when Lin was playing well. I just hope Lin is able to give McHale some pay back by playing well or, better yet, having a MONSTER game!

I don't have PIP and, even though I'll record both games, I'll be flipping channels constantly after the game basketball game starts to see what's happening with both the Lakers and the Giants that night.

GO LAKERS!!! (God, I never thought I'd say THAT!) and GO GIANTS!!!!

Last edited by SSW; 10-27-2014 at 12:45 PM..
Appreciate 0