01-03-2013, 03:40 PM   #7
GOTMH8N
Stay Classy
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92driva View Post
I know sometimes it can be a hassle, but its not that bad, and it'll pay off later on. Cereal is good but i know with me, once i break out the fruit loops, i don't stick to one serving lol. Well, technically.. When I cut, i don't pay attention to meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner), but rather meal 1,2,3 etc.. Its easier this way and you can always mix up the food so it's not the same thing every day.

Every person is different but it doesn't matter with me. I'll eat whenever. The more you eat (healthy, of course) the more your metabolism is burning energy. I definitely wouldn't eat something carb heavy at night. That'll just turn into fat. Chicken breast is a weightlifters go-to food.. High protein, low to no carbs, and not too fatty..so i don't think eating it at night would hinder results. Every person, however, is different .

I use OEP (oxyelite pro) and that stuff works wonders when cutting. Its about $35-40, but IMO worth it. With supps like thermogenics, make sure you follow the given directions. You don't need anything fancy for protein. Any whey protein will work great.

Another note, when you start dieting and losing body fat, you probably won't gain strength. You might lose muscle just because you're on a calorie deficit. So that's where the tradeoff comes in. You can minimize fat loss by keeping a high protein/moderate carb diet..but fat loss will come slower.

I suggest going online and researching diets and then make your own to suit your needs. I'm not a fitness trainer or anything, but i was in the same position as you a while ago and decided to change up everything and this has been working for me.

Good luck, sir!
Ill have to give it a try, thanks!

I have a great workout that is toning me up but the stomach fat is just so stubborn lol I think I just have to be more dedicated on my diet, I get bored with food and end up eating fast food a cpl times a week so I know that doesn't help lol

I have protein mix but it's one of those big jugs and I don't really want to tote it everywhere. I may just stick with my Special K and protein shake in the mornings when I work at 630 because I can't wake up earlier than 5a as it just makes for an extremely long day. I usually do a cup of fat free yogurt and a spoon full of peanut butter in the shake which helps hold me over with the cereal.

I'm definitely looking into the oxyelite pro, thanks!
Appreciate 0