View Single Post
      01-14-2013, 04:13 PM   #1
Mautofied17
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 M3 Competition xDrive

Talking Trade/Sell for an '07+ 335i: 2008 F-250 King Ranch 4X4 - Dyno Proven 577 HP

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 34,999.00

Item Interest
Looking to trade or sell for an '07+ 335i, modded or not. It's paid off, so I have no pressure to sell, just testing out the waters. Mainly looking for trades or trades + cash, but cash offers will be considered.

Many guys on the forums can vouch for me, this is one of the cleanest '08's you will ever find. A TON of time and money has been invested. Nothing wrong at all. The only issue I've had is the radiator hose leaked a few drops, but was easily fixed. The only issue the truck has ever had (judging by the OASIS) was a HPFP replaced at 99,9XX miles. 2 owner truck, I bought it from the original owner. The truck currently has 105,110 miles.

The truck is a 2008 Ford F-250 CCSB King Ranch 4X4. It has the 6.4L Powerstroke Diesel. I have a clean title in hand. The truck has never once been in mud. It has been meticulously maintained, and tastefully modded. It has been babied all it's life, and the truck is in nearly flawless condition. I am a professional detailer, so it stays clean. The truck has been recently clayed, compounded, polished, and waxed. It has at least two coats of wax at all times. There are about three scratches on the entire truck, the rest of the truck is spotless, including the engine and interior. The frame is solid black, and I wax visible areas of the frame. The paint has an extremely deep shine, and does not have any swirl marks or marring. This truck is truly flawless. It was recently displayed at the Deep South Diesel Shootout in Georgia, and took home first place in the Show N Shine. It was also dyno'd at the time, and laid down 577 HP, and should put out around 1115-1200 TQ. I have documents to prove both. I also have a video of the dyno run. I also have the CarFax, which shows that the vehicle has been accident free.

The truck has the following options from the factory:

-Traction Control
-Brake Controller
-Rear Captain Seats and Console (EXTREMELY rare)
-Power Folding and Telescoping Heated Mirrors
-Electronic 4WD
-Tailgate Step
-And Much More...

It also has just over $10,000 in modifications, with under 3,000 miles on them... I have receipts to prove:

-4" Full Suspension Rough Country Lift
-Rough Country Dual Steering Stabilizers
-20x10" Chrome XD Diesels
-35x12.50x20" Mickey Thompson MTZ's
-Color Matched Tan Spray-In Line-X Bedliner w/ UV Protection Coating
-15% Lifetime Warranty Tint
-50% Windshield Tint
-H&S Black Maxx w/ HD 300 Tune
-Rudy's Custom H&S Mount
-New Style S&B Intake w/ Dry Filter
-4" MBRP Cool Dual Exhaust w/ Muffler and Dual 6" Rolled Edge Tips
-MBRP DPF/DOC Delete
-FloPro EGR Delete
-FloPro Intake Elbow
-FloPro CAC Pipe
-B&W Turnover Gooseneck Hitch

This truck is honestly the nicest truck you will ever set your eyes on. It grabs attention, snaps necks, and has both "show" and "go." You won't find anything like it. I have had people ask me "How much did your paint job cost?" and they are always amazed to find out that it is factory paint. It's truly beautiful. I would rate this truck at a 9.5 out of 10.

NADA value, in stock form, is $33,525. I am open to all trades, but really wanting a '07+ 335i N54, coupe or sedan.

Price: $34,999

Here's a few more pictures. Cab light will be replaced as well. :doh: LOL

Cell phone pictures:

Tread Depth.

Dyno Run (Watch in HD):

6.4L Powerstroke Dyno - YouTube

This will just show how clean the truck actually is (Watch in HD):

Deep Shine - YouTube

Dyno Sheet. 577 HP all three runs. Hopefully the MCC can help me cut down on the smoke and up those numbers.

And I finally got the Rudy's H&S Mount installed. This thing looks a million times better.

Square 826M 20" Wheels, Dinan HAS, Dinan Midpipe, Dinan Axle-Back Exhaust, Dinan 10/12mm Spacers, SST Valve Controller
Appreciate 0