10-01-2020, 06:45 AM   #57
ccfj1
Tinkerer
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F25 X3 M-Sport

Hi all,

Doing this same mod.

i have e70 trsvc, camera, M version of the jbbr 3r and a front rear pdc module.

I know the PDC is not the x1 version.

I also have an camera emulator,

so far on my bench setup, i have a cic, screen, controller, cas (and key), jbbr 3r, hvac module, button panel with front pdc button and a front rear pdc module.

All connected and all working, i can see them all in ISTA, INPA, Ncsexpert and winkpt, i have updated all modules to latest versions.

I get a working pdc front and rear on the cic screen and it operates as normal, (on and off with the button),

I plug the e70 trsvc module in and can only see it via INPA (under the body options).

Not available in ISTA, INPA, Ncsexpert and winkpt.

I have coded the cas with $508 and $3ag and can see the trsvc as available in the ncs module list, but can not connect to it (0009 error).

In inpa i can get the info and do the camera calibrate and it sees the camera available.

when i press the pdc button, i just get the pdc menu.

when i connect both emulator and trsvc and code the cic to park menu and then press the button, the camera menu appears, but no picture.

It could be that i have the wrong wires in the wert pins (using 21 as i have a tv in my car using 23).

so will double check that.

I also have a chinese camera module and will try that in the correct wert pins too.

any one have any ideas if the emulator will trigger the trsvc to pass video?? as it seems to trigger the cic to go to the correct menu. Im assuming that the emulator will trigger the trsvc too (like it has for the cic).
Attached Images

Appreciate 0