View Single Post
      01-17-2014, 03:37 PM   #4
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Requested a refund from them. I seriously don't have time for this level of unprofessionalism from a vendor.

UPDATE: I called and told them I NO LONGER want this trunk, or any of their products ever, on my car or to represent them in any way, and that I want the refund TODAY. The $951 is currently on hold in their Paypal account, and one of the options in their resolution center is to issue a refund.. however, I was told that there is someone in the office that is supposed to handle these inquiries, and she is not in the office? Why in the fuck do you need someone to press a button on your computer for something that you screwed up originally? I am seriously in awe at how these people have been in business so long with this sort of procedure, it is absolutely abysmal. Apparently she will be in the office tomorrow, and I can call back then. I really don't have the time to be waiting until 1/27/2014 for Paypal to decide the case in my favor regardless, because clearly they do not have a trunk to ship to me.

UPDATE 5:39 PM EST:

Email from Chris at DD:
Hi Marc,

I've told my manager that you wanted a refund for the E90 CSL trunk, he
willing to offer you 10% discount and have the trunk ship out by today.

I can say our trunk is one of the top notch product compare to our
competitors. It’s a unique styling and plug-n-play, no cutting or
drilling require. See attachment photos.

Let me know if you want to keep the order, so we can drop it off to the
carrier in the next hour. If you we ship it out today you will receive the
shipment by middle of next week?

My response:

I just do not understand why you all had to go through all of this and not give me any information? It was all completely unnecessary, when I should have had all of this information from the beginning.

If you all can discount the trunk 25% off the total price, which was $951 (refund in the amount of $237.75), then I will take the trunk. I have waited 3 weeks and do not even have a tracking number.

Awaiting response.

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.

Last edited by Verbiage; 01-17-2014 at 04:42 PM..
Appreciate 0