01-28-2014, 10:50 AM   #9
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC_Oldboy View Post
LMAO!!!!!!! Oh man can they screw up even more?! I'm sorry you had to go through that.. How are they still in business?! I remember when I thought about buying their diffuser. Thank God I've waited and found a OEM from someone else..
I am not even gonna quote direct emails anymore. Long story short, they wanted to see pics. Sent them pics of the trunk, and they said it was in the box full of LCI trunks, so it was packaged and sent by mistake. I guess they've looked at too many so they all look the same now and they can't tell the difference? Smh.

An LCI replacement was supposed to have been sent either yesterday afternoon or this morning, and I've heard nothing from them as of yet. I emailed them this morning to figure out what the status is, as well as to inform them of the fact that my my refund of $109.80 (that I've been waiting since 1/17/2014 to clear) was supposed to be accessible today in my Paypal account. I got an email this morning saying that it wasn't possible to do so because there are not enough funds in the seller's account.

I am so worn out by these guys. Its insane.

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 0