04-29-2012, 10:23 PM   #15
SaMaster14
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '23 G80 M3C xDrive; '13 e92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedderbear View Post
Thanks guys for all the imput, its been really helpful! I'm liking the idea of a Macbook Pro, but opting for a smaller one so I can hook up to a display in my dorm.

I'll be at Arkansas State University this fall. I looked all around me, big and small. Its big enough but not too big and impersonal, plus this is my hometown and I have a lot of connections here, which will be a big help while I'm in school. And they throw money at almost anyone going there, I was given a full ride and then some. Too good of an offer to turn down considering U of A didn't even give me half of their cost.

Once again, thanks for all the help guys!
Sounds good, I'm sure you'll have fun! Freshman year is definitely an experience! (Although, I do want to get back home...)

I never thought of a display, the dorm desks are really small where I am. But a 13" MacBookPro, or the Air is great. Definitely more power there than you need, haha.

Good luck again!
2023 G80 M3 Competition xDrive Isle of Man Green on Kyalami Orange full leather - 826M black wheels - Carbon Fiber Trim - Carbon Bucket Seats - Executive/Driving Assist/Parking Packages - Laserlight - M Shadowline Lights - M Drive Pro - CS Trans/Diff/Steering Coding
2013 E92 M3 Mineral White on Bamboo Beige noviello leather (Base w/ Nav, Comfort Access, Lighting Pack) - DINAN Stage 1 and Free Flow Axle-Back Exhaust
Appreciate 0