11-10-2008, 08:20 AM   #30
94JZA80
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1994 BPU Supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by watrob View Post
What a load of old cods waloop, stop playing pocket billairds and take your hands out of the pockets, just because you did not think to buy a vert.

The lines are probably one of the best out of all the verts currently on the market, the lines are not flowing, gives us break fruit cup!
actually my top DOES come off...it may not be automatic and happen in 20 seconds like yours, but at least it doesn't add an additional 200-lbs. to the highest possible location on my car . at any rate, take a look at my sig, and you can rest assured that i didn't make any mistake in not choosing a 335i, coupe, convertible, or otherwise .

...you also seem to have trouble separating fact from opinion. that the e93 is not very good looking with the top up is just my opinion, and i have no problem acknowledging that. but the fact that the lines don't flow with the top up is just that - a fact. the object of my post was not to upset or offend any e93 owners - it was to give an opinion on the issue brought up by the OP. if i unintentionally offended any e93 in the process, such as yourself, too f_cking bad. there were bound to be arguments both for and against the hard top convertible...did you expect everyone here to say its awesome just b/c we're on a BMW board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Loyalist View Post
the flow sucks on the e93. top down, it is arguably the best-flowing designed vert on the market, but top up, it's an atrocity.
+1

...this is the bottom line, i don't care what anyone says...