Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Trust me. When I was your age, I think you are early twenties??, I was a human wrecking ball.

Fast cars. Fast women. Fighting. Riding bulls..really bright huh. Partying.

I have lived the life and don't regret much of it.

Now I am trying to clean things up the best I can w/o turning into a scared to enjoy life nut case.

ps: Fast cars and fast women are still in my Rolodex.
LOL. If you want to call 28 early 20's, I won't argue.

Never throw away the little black book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec 1 View Post
I should probably have mentioned that once a month or so I end up taking 4 days off in a row, usually due to traveling out of state and not having the opportunity. It usually benefits the body to recover slightly. I don't ever purposefully intend on taking the time off, it just seems to work that way. After 4 days my body wants to get going again though, so 7 days sounds rough.

I also completely agree with you about finding what works for you. It's been quite an experience finding what works and what doesn't, what I can and can't eat, etc. I've been just starting to hit a plateau and am learning new excercises to switch it up a bit. I remember a year ago when I would have hated all of this, but now I'm loving it.
You have no idea man. When I first started 3 years ago I had to force myself to go 3 days a week. It's taken until late last year to go 5 days, and I enjoy it more than ever. I actually don't feel as good if I don't go.
Appreciate 0