View Single Post
      04-19-2012, 10:23 AM   #13
cleex024
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdbretz View Post
I had read that thread before. Does that price include the installation in the pumpkin and the pumpkin back on the car? If not, and you want a clutch based LSD, you could buy an OS Giken (which I feel is a much better diff than performance gearing is offering) for around $2000 and Boris can do the install in your car (assuming you were going to be in the atlanta area) for $450. Then your at around the same price as the performance gearing offering (or a lot less if their price wasn't an installed price) but with a much better LSD unit. When I get on my computer I'll edit this post with a link that best describes the pros and cons of each style LSD. Its very informative for anyone on the edge of which type suits them best for their needs or for anyone else possibly considering doing this deal.
its $2400 for the entire pumpkin...so i would have to get it installed. to get an os giken its more like $3400 for entire pumpkin and $4400 for the top dog one from them.
Space Gray l 6MT l OSG LSD w/ VAC Race Diff Cover l Cobb e30 l Morr vs8.2 l UUC SSK w/ DSSR l VSRF Catless Dps l RPI Intercooler l CDV Removed l HID AE 8000k l ETS Catback l AST 5200 w/ Vorshlag Camber Plates l ER Dual Oil Coolers l Rear Camber and Toe Arms l K&N Drop In l Solid Tranny/Diff/Subframe Bushings l Bridgestone RE-11
Appreciate 0