View Single Post
      02-08-2014, 10:21 AM   #3
Chihuahua
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E30 329iS, E65 Alpina B7

Quote:
Originally Posted by akuliest View Post
Hey guys, this probably isnt the right place to post this but I want sort of an unbiased opinion (even though everyone here loves bmws). Im looking to buy a car for an investment. Was looking for an E30 M3 cab, realized how freaking rare they are but then I found a white 1992 BMW e30 325 M-Technic Cabrio (cloth seats, full body kit, the real deal).

Car looks like it is in absolute great shape. White on white, leather looks new, has some extra goodies too (remus exhaust). The car is going for sale for about $12.5K and has about 100K miles on it. I think it is a bit expensive but I also know how rare this car is.

Thoughts? Opinions?
Can you post some pictures of the car? There were two versions of the M Technic cabrio for model years 1992 and 1993; one was a true blue M Technic car, the other was an 'appearance package' that you could option for at the time of manufacture. There are subtle differences between the two. A genuine M Technic cabrio, if in excellent condition, will command prices in the low teens.
Appreciate 0