View Single Post
      09-30-2015, 10:00 AM   #7
Rustang Cobra
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: like a Masshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by absoluteis350 View Post
Even with their directions, it still took one member three times circling the airport and asking people before he found it.

It takes maybe 60 seconds to look up GPS coordinates (I have no reduced that to 5 seconds by posting them for everyone)

There's no loss of time to use them now, and it may save you time in the end.. At the very least, it may reduce some peoples stress levels if they are running late to know that they have to coords which will take them right to the gate.
I was there a few days ago so I made a little map for you. Make sure you go through the gate furthest to the right where I drew the "X". I tried going through the far left one and the guy in the hut kept yelling at me to go to the rental car return place. The guy from the TT transit hut came and grabbed me and told me to go through the far right gate.

The vehicle drop-off process will take about 15-20 mins. You will need to have the packet of information provided to you at the beginning of your vehicle ED experience at the Welt. They will do a damage assessment of the vehicle then bring you inside to key in all of your paperwork. You will give them one key and need to remove all personal belongings from the car. Additionally, you can take the USB thumb drive with the European maps on them, the warning triangle, safety vests (or hide them like I did) and the first aid kit. There is a 5 min walk from the TT transit hut to Terminal 2 (Delta, Air France, Alitalia and other Sky Team Airlines)

You will be cutting it EXTREMELY close and may not even be allowed to check-in if you have checked luggage. I would email them and see if they'd be willing to open early for you to drop off the car.
Attached Images

Appreciate 2