DrivenByE30
Brigadier General
France
Rep
Drives: '12 F30 Lux 335i 6MT

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Thanks so much for the photos -- it's quite extensive.

Just picked up my F10 and about to start my own tour/honeymoon, albeit a lot shorter. My one concern is parking. Do you have any insight or tips for how you avoided door dings or being bumped?
Any damage you do or receive during your ED trip, will be fixed before you get your car back at re-dellivery!

So you do not need to worry Lee! My car is undergoing reparation to the dents and scratches i made during my trip.

that's why i still haven't receive my car even after 8 weeks waiting since dropping off my car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abc View Post
so, BMW sends someone to pick you up in the airport?

and what trim line you got, the luxury? to get the chrome out mirror trims?
Hi ABC, no i hired Rolf to pick us up! He made the experience much more personal! Check him out at Bimmerfest
But come back here for posting and share your experience

I got Luxury Line, and love it.... All BMW lines are nice but too bad we can only choose one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromatic View Post
This is my first post and i am working towards to be an f30 owner soon(hopefully) after going through this thread now there is one more thing on my list and that is ED . It is just awesome .Anyways congratulations drivenbyE30 wish you all the best.

A quick question. Does the 19inch affects the ride quality? and are those all season you have there or summer performance tyres?

Thank you
Welcome among us BimmerPosters! Thanks for visiting this page!
During my 15 days with the car, i didn't feel the ride quality was affected by the 19in... my Parents rode with me, and they never complained about the ride being harshed or what not...

I slept comfortably while my parents drove... so no, the 19in are ok.
i dont know what sort of tires i had...

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcepa View Post
Thanks a lot! It was almost addictive to follow you in your european trip.
Although you did not talk too much about how you liked the car and its numerous features.
Welcome among us BimmerPosters
you are welcome and Thanks for coming here, dropping by!

As said, this was a honeymoon, so i cannot possibly give any objective review of the car... wait until i get the car back,
then i will be able to give you an indepth review...

During the trip, the car performed very well... but my judgement were clouded by this sense of unreal dream becoming reality...

Last edited by DrivenByE30; 07-02-2012 at 11:34 AM..
Appreciate 0