View Single Post
      04-05-2012, 06:51 PM   #33
Fugly M3
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3CX

Quote:
Originally Posted by zivyn View Post
Sports seats on the luxury line? Either great news that it will be available to order (at least as an option) or false marketing to hide the fact that non-sport lines get non sport seats.

if the later is true, I still think it's a big fail that you can't get brown sport seats anymore; especially if you go with Msport...
I 100% agree with the fail- what's more- I remember seeing modern/lux cars when they were first introducing the F30 that had the sport seats in them and of course the car we get doesn't have them. so that could be the case with this car.

At first I thought no, because it does have the amber reflectors in the bumper and hence should be a US spec car. That said, they could have slapped a US bumper on a Euro car. To be sure, if anyone on here is going to that show and will be able to see the car up close, look at the headlights- if "DOT" is stamped on there somewhere it should be a US car through and through. Another giveaway would be the NHTSA warning/info labels on the sunshades and doorjamb
Appreciate 0