Thread: Stress!
View Single Post
      09-17-2014, 07:03 AM   #13
pgviper
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: X3m40

You need to actively make time for yourself where your mind is occupied by something besides work and responsibility. Seems like your days are filled for all 24 hours. SOme time in there you need to figure out an activity that allows you to keep your mind off of everything else.

Me, I go to the gym. After a long hard day with stress from personal life etc... I go to the gym and work myself into utter exhaustion. When I come home, I eat a huge meal, take a nice shower and sit with my fiance and bullshit. Watch something funny, smoke some hookah, have a glass of wine etc... Honestly, we find it important to hang out the way we did in college. WHen there was no stress, when we had no things to worry about it. That's the mind set that I get myself into and it's nice because it causes you to momentarily forget about all the other bullshit going on.

It's amazing how stressful all of the "luxuries" in life really get. SOmetimes I think that if I just got rid of the apartment, sold all of my belongings and moved to a hut in Peru that life would be much more enjoyable... Then I snap back to reality
Appreciate 0