United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 tiag aka "luna"

Smile FS: 335 complete OEM brake kit - F&R calipers/rotors/pads

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
UPDATE: These are officially for sale. Priced to move, asking SOLD for local pickup in Socal. Will consider shipping at buyers expense.

Keep in mind these brakes only have <7,000 miles on them. So pretty much A LOT of life left in the rotors and pads.

I will be taking some pics of the brakes this weekend and will post up when ready.

Here is my initial post:
Hey everyone, I recently purchased a very clean used set of 335 brakes locally, complete with calipers/rotors/pads. According to the seller, they were used for just under 7K mi. I have not mounted or used these yet, and are sitting in the boxes from when purchased.

I am planning on retrofitting these brakes on my 328. However, a combination of both finances and time have me reconsidering. Anyways, whatever my misfortune could potentially be your gain.

Believe me guys this is a very nice, immaculate set of 335 brakes. They literally look brand new. If you are in the same boat as I am, these are one of the best options for upgrading your 328 brakes, w/o the BBK prices.

If you are interested, shoot me over some offers. Here is the link to the previous sellers post for more details and pics:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=637561

I am also planning on taking some updated photos of the brakes and can provide those via email.

For right now, any offers made are for local pickup in the SoCal area. Due to the weight of these bad boys, I'm not quite sure what shipping would run. Also looking to keep the kit intact, but may consider parting out.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by rayguy24; 04-23-2012 at 09:54 AM.. Reason: sold
Appreciate 0