View Single Post
      10-18-2014, 07:57 PM   #34
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

Most amazing prank I ever did was when I worked inside sales a long time ago. You can picture it: back in the days when people worked in cubicles like cattle. There was this one guy in our team and he wasn't the brightest. One day, I ran a USB connection cord from his PC, under the cubicle wall, to mine and connected a mouse and keyboard to it. I wanted this to be a long running prank, so in the beginning I would just jiggle the mouse every once in a while. Over the next few days, it would be making sure the mouse was moving a lot, especially when he was working on something important. In week two, I would occasionally close all the windows on his desktop. And the last few days, I would start typing messages on his screen. It was so amazing. This guy had the shortest temper in the world as it was, and he would literally have complete mental breakdowns at his desk.

The prank came to an end when he really thought his computer was hacked, and he informed IT security. This was a Fortune 100 company, so IT security guys came to his desk. When he was explaining it, it was time for me to break the news to him. Oh man oh man. It was amazing.
Appreciate 0