View Single Post
      09-24-2008, 09:37 PM   #31
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
Rep
Drives: '03 E46 330Ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincmo View Post
seriously....I don't understand why so much people are hating the new 7....the headlights are so agressive....and the overall design is so much simplyfied....it feels like BMW are going back to there roots...I have to admit that I have to see it in person before giving my final thoughts. But I would be curious if you shared what you don't like about it? Size? (I can't argue on that!) Tailights? Let me know.
The front end is great, a HUGE improvement over our current model. This new model just has some tacky American shit on it and too much tacky chrome.

For example, you DO NOT show the exhaust on a 7 series, it is supposed to be hidden. What is that tacky chrome strip on the trunk between the taillights? Also there is chrome on all of the door handles. The taillights need to be redesigned. Also why did BMW put that tacky writing on the headlights that say "BMW Dynamic Xenon"? Leave that b.s. to the Americans. And my absolute BIGGEST GRIPE, what the bloody hell are those tacky plastic chrome things on the fender (the place where M3's have their vents)???
Appreciate 0