stanlalee
Major
Rep
Drives: 07' E92 335i manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelserom View Post
Hey guys!

Thanks for all your replies!

Today was the happiest days in my life!!

I did not even have to ask the dealer to cover any of the above mentioned services, he decided to cover the entire expense, and for my peace of mind also threw in an after market warranty at his cost.

I will probably do a write up sometime this week but for now I am just going to enjoy the rest of my night

After all was said and done, I am now officially a BMW owner!!
Not to be an a$$ here but WHO would buy a BMW from a dealer who hands over a sheet with $1650 worth of repairs needed on the car they are trying to sell with no warranty (everything else was bogus ex. cleaning the engine should be apart of fixing TWO expensive gasket leaks, fuel injection service does nothing on direct injection, they should have recommended intake valve cleaning, why would you need an alignment/if they knew that they should have done it while on the rack determining it needed one and if the coolant is "diluted" with distilled water and not overheating stick to the routine maintenance schedule if you believe they actually tested that).

In other words they fixed it and gave you a warranty because 90% of people wouldn't have bought it if they didn't. So the car already has $1600 worth of minor repairs (with $2300 worth of recommended work) and if anything else comes up after I spend $2300 fixing it that's on me to. "I'll take it!!!" If I heard that when I bought mine I'd have kept the POS I had before contemplating a used car with four figure repairs needed.
Appreciate 0