View Single Post
      01-06-2014, 02:07 PM   #1
hasta la pasta 27
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Chevy Silverado

So whos Winter Bulking?

Granted, miami never gets cold here but we still participate in the event. Just started using a new app call MyFitnessPal and all i have to say is that does more than i could imagine. Makes orgranzing food for the week, easy. Also consuming a gallon of water throughout the entire day. Sometimes use BCAA's for flavor so i dont get tempted for soda

Bulking on a 3600 calorie diet right now with a protein/carb/fat ratio of 40/40/20 and this is making it much easier.

Heres my meal plan. I drink my coffee at home and eat breakfast at work. helps my metabolism kickstart before i begin pounding food

MEAL 1 (morning 8-8:30am)
-cup of black coffee or tea (no sugar or sweetners)
-6 whole eggs with 1 roma tomato and spinach
-1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil on the eggs
-2 cups of skim milk

MEAL 2 (mid morning 11am)
-100g oats
-2 scoops ON Gold Standard Whey

MEAL 3 (lunch 2pm)
-150g brown rice
-1 tsp of extra virgin olive oil on my rice
-2 grilled chicken breast
-1 cup of greek yogurt and a 6oz yoplait light (I mix plain greek with a flavored yoplait for the flavor)

Meal 4 (snack 5pm)
2 tbsp peanut butter
-50g oats

Meal 5 (pre workout 7pm - 8pm)
-2 cups of skim milk
-2 scoops whey protein
-1 tbsp peanut butter

Meal 6 (Dinner 10pm - 11pm)
- Sirloin tip steak (I play with this meal the most since its after the gym and i keep carbs away. i can eat whatever lean meat i choose)
-1 cup of skim milk

Totals: Calroies: 3650 | Protein: 325g | Carbs: 316g | Fat: 124g |Sugar: 72g

This can be played with in many ways, my rice can be swapped out for sweet potatos or regular potatos and my meats can easily change from poultry to fish or whatever i would like. Granted, this is for my workout days, non workout days i cut out about 300 calories. Post up some of your schedules!
Appreciate 0