View Single Post
      09-22-2010, 04:13 PM   #14
quagmire
I am Gundam
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpacE82 View Post
I hear what your saying, but when its this late in the season where every call is so important, i think replay should be more involved...human error is part of the game...but it doesnt have to be. I dont think replay should be used on every play, but like you said, close plays at the plate and HR's and plays like this. They dont happen often, but when they do, they could have a huge effect on the game.

and as far as players saying they DIDNT get hit, that happens all the time...i've seen it a bunch of times were players would say to the ump that it didnt hit them just to get another chance to swing the bat.
Human error is what makes the game interesting. Todays fans are too spoiled, too demanding, etc. It's this attitude that is destroying the game. And a small rant of my own, led to the demolition of Yankee Stadium. Baseball isn't football. The human factor is a part of the game and I like it.

You seen major league players go to the umpire and say it didn't hit them? Do you have any videos or articles that have the player do that?
Appreciate 0