09-03-2014, 08:25 AM   #16
adamsd11@hotmail.com
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 320D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh1a1h View Post
Love the transformation!

Definitely consider LCI rear lights in your modding to do list.
THey really do facelift the car too!!!
I am looking at them, I have done the rear light 'mod' and made the white parts of the rear light red, looks a lot better than expected to be honest, might be temped to upgrade when I run out of other ideas haha! Also I got the msport seats for a bargain price of £63 on the bidding, with all door cards. I wasnt even after seats but for that price I snapped them up, Should be in the car within the next few weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupraraj View Post
Have a look at torqueflow in birmingham, hell charge you around 170 to do the dual exit. id go for 3.5 inch tips though as 4 look way too silly and big. have a look at my thread ive got pics of mine
I've got it booked in now, all ready to go friday. Not sure what size tips ill go for or what style - the guy on the phone said that they have a range to select from so that sounds good to me.

I was recommended there by a friend so the work should be to a good standard and its cheaper than anywhere else I've asked about. I'll let you know how I get on and post pics once its all on the car.
Appreciate 0