View Single Post
      12-14-2014, 05:28 PM   #20
redline2001
Captain
Rep
Drives: AW 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by badass335 View Post
I'm actually not happy at all. I've been a Michelin fan and it seems like they are dropping the ball. I had the ps2 and they were great. Again summer only so went to Pirelli pzero all season. They were just horrible! Switched to A/S plus. The A/S plus had an issue where the rear tires cupped. The front were ok. After checking the Internet, found a lot of users running into the same issue. They wouldn't warranty it either. Ended up getting dws. Great tires. Ended up selling rims and buyer wanted the dws so I just bought a set of PSS. Again great tires but summer so bought these AS3's. Shop informed me that one of my fronts are out of round. Complained to Michelin and they said that it can be balanced out??. Had road force balancing done and still noisy. The PSS were way quieter than the as3. Same rims too. Now I've had these tires for 4 months and I'm thinking of going back to dws.
I think you may have received a bad set. I'm currently running AS3's and they are quieter, and handle bumps better than my previous PSS
Appreciate 0