04-05-2013, 08:43 PM   #4
Havok_2011
Canada
Rep
Drives: Alpine White 2011 M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by diplomat128 View Post
Hello everyone,

While on eBay USA I came across a listing for an M3 bumper, this one is made out of PP (not duraflex or fiberglass) and instead of coming with fog lights, it seems like it comes with ducts (or nothing at all) which is exactly what I am looking for. However the shipper only uses Greyhound Parcel Express, which, from my understanding, means he puts the bumper in a Greyhound bus and the bus leaves the bumper at the terminus.

I know we have a Greyhound terminus in Montreal and I am wondering whether or not it will make it across the border to Canada. The guy also lists 60$ USPS shipping which is a very good price IMO for domestic shipping, which means I could get it shipped to Freeport Forwarding and pick it up right across the border. However the seller is a dickbag and doesn't you contact him at all.

What would you guys do? Do you think the bumper will make it across the border to my local Greyhound station?

Thank you
Careful, I had an issue with my supplier from the USA, because he offered me M3 style bumpers with the air ducts, which ended up being the M3 bumper just without the fog lights. Meaning there is just the hole, not the air ducts. I complained and got them to ship me the fogs and grills so I could actually sell them.

Also if it does not come with the center large grill, then you are going to be spending money trying to get these parts.

On a side note, I hear shipping greyhound is the cheapest, and people from the west coast want me to ship via greyhound.

But I believe boarder patrol will hit you with fees when crossing.

You would have to calculate the cost of buying air ducts, the center grill, and the hit on boarder taxes versus the price they are offering you before you make a decision.
Appreciate 0