AFTUS
Registered
Rep
Drives: ev

Buy Products from the US with delivery to Montreal

Quote:
Originally Posted by diplomat128 View Post
Hello everyone,

While on eBay USA I came across a listing for an M3 bumper, this one is made out of PP (not duraflex or fiberglass) and instead of coming with fog lights, it seems like it comes with ducts (or nothing at all) which is exactly what I am looking for. However the shipper only uses Greyhound Parcel Express, which, from my understanding, means he puts the bumper in a Greyhound bus and the bus leaves the bumper at the terminus.

I know we have a Greyhound terminus in Montreal and I am wondering whether or not it will make it across the border to Canada. The guy also lists 60$ USPS shipping which is a very good price IMO for domestic shipping, which means I could get it shipped to Freeport Forwarding and pick it up right across the border. However it is very difficult to reach the seller by mail.

What would you guys do? Do you think the bumper will make it across the border to my local Greyhound station?

Thank you
Buy Products from the US with delivery to Montreal

There is a new service that will buy products for you in the US, charges duties and taxes (up front) and then delivers to Montreal.

http://www.anythingfromtheus.com

Try it.
Appreciate 0