04-13-2008, 11:01 PM   #13
Jewpac
Marty Turco Hater
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road Runner View Post
Seriously?

We took a couple of stupid penalties that were our fault but a couple were also pretty shitty calls. The ref'ing in game 1 versus game 2 was like night and day. The refs should just back off and let them play the game, just like they did in game 1. I'm sure you could agree with that.

Lets not make this a subjective pissing contest where we trash each other's teams. There's enough of that already.

Anyways, the stats say its your team's year. Flames are the underdog in the series but I have faith and I think it'll be a good series however it goes and it'll be a lot more even than most people have said. Its good hockey.
I was at game one, that high stick that Phaneuf scored his goal on, never happened. The calls in game one were awful, the calls in game two were justified, the flames got frustrated, and started with the cheap shots and they got called on all of them. Not to mention there wasn't a major boarding call on Pahneuf when he boarded Marlaeu nor was there a major on Sarich for the Elbow to Marleau, infact, the flames got a power play on that too. You cant honestly tell me this series has not been biased on a whole towards the flames. Besides, what kind of classless coach blameas the refs rather then the poor effort by his team?

Delivery Wednesday 5/7
Appreciate 0