Originally Posted by Almaretto View Post
Yes.

Start/Stop + Brake Pedal = Engine On
Start/stop without pedal = ignition on

With Engine on:
1. Read & Activate FA
2. Read ECU
3. Check status of DME
4. If CAFD missing or corrupt, inject (Detect CAF For Swe)
5. Press start/stop --> car left in accessory mode
6. Right Click DME Folder --> Code
Yep that worked! Thank you! I just didn't want to risk it until I got secondary confirmation. I did notice after I selected the latest CAFD that the DME2 folder/word changed to half blue and half red. Wish I captured a screenshot.

Now have to figure out what happened to the coding to ICM and EKPM2. What are those two units?

Quote:
[EKPM2 - 17] There was an error during TAL execution, please check the log files.
[EKPM2 - 17] - [Exception - EKPM2 - 17] negative response error:
code: TIMEOUT P2/T2 occurred
description: P2 timeout on Service RDBI_PING has error in result: [Severity=2051][ErrorCode=58640][ErrorCodeDescription=resource not available][VendorCode=2142][VendorCodeDescription=P2 timeout occured]; LinkName: EKPM2_17_ETHERNET
severity: ERROR

[ICM - 1C] There was an error during TAL execution, please check the log files.
[ICM - 1C] - [Exception - ICM - 1c] negative response error:
code: TIMEOUT P2/T2 occurred
description: P2 timeout on Service RDBI_PING has error in result: [Severity=2051][ErrorCode=58640][ErrorCodeDescription=resource not available][VendorCode=2142][VendorCodeDescription=P2 timeout occured]; LinkName: ICM_1C_ETHERNET
severity: ERROR
Would I run the same process for the above two errors (updating back to latest CAFD file)? When I tried to Detect CAF For SWE for the latest, it did not show the units folder/word changed to half blue and half red like it did with the DME2. Could the initial coding failed and not coded/changed anything?
Appreciate 0