Rep
Drives: 2012 535i MSport

Garage List
2012 BMW 535i  [0.00]
2008 750Li  [0.00]
2006 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggieJ
i dunno why everyone getting so pissed at asiann. she was going 72 in a 55, prob on the freeway. now, who doesnt go 80 on the fwy? i doubt she was being reckless otherwise the cop would of given her a ticket for that as well. i dont go 80 when thers a lot of traffic but when the road is clear, its almost dangerous to go any slower.
Thanks Biggie, but I'm a dude! I just posed a question like everyelse does looking for a response that I might not have thought of. Hawaii is one of the few states that did not adopt the higher speed limits from 55 to 65. Granted the island is only so big but this stretch of interstate goes from one side of the island to almost the other. I was just cruising and didn't realize how fast I was going and got zapped from above. I never heard of 3 options. 1. Admit and pay 2. Deny 3. Admit but explain mitigating circumstances Each option has 2 other options so very different than I have seen before. I have seen the airplanes from above signs on the East coast before, not a problem. Thanks for all the help.