12-01-2007, 11:01 AM   #13
Expired
Fanatic
United_States
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoYank View Post
I'm wondering how many of the people that made comment on YouTube, American or not, can name all fifty states AND their capitols AND spell all correctly without using a map and/or dictionary. How many can name the Commonwealths within the United States? Or, for an international flavor, name the 13 provinces and territories in Canada.
+1
I think it's funny how most of the people that flame her wouldn't be able to do the same or better.
You do realize that European Geography is only a small part of the curriculum in the U.S.?? I bet many Europeans wouldn't be able to do the same for the United States. Even if they did study it in Elementary, most people will have forgotten it by the time they are 25. I'm also sure that the kid on there is in the top of his class, and just finished going over Europe a few months before.

I'll admit that I didn't know what Budapest was the capital of either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dleo View Post
shes got trailer park trash written all over her.
I'm sure that many of the women you and your friends have dated would do exactly the same, if not worse. I'm also sure that you pulled that 'trailer park trash' statement out of nowhere because of her hick accent. Would you say the same for someone with the same accent as you??

I would sooner LOL @ someone with a northerner accent, than someone from the south. I find a Virginian accent more dim-witted and hilarious than a 'hick' accent.

-Nathan