View Single Post
      05-13-2014, 11:50 PM   #390
MasterWang
Captain
Rep
Drives: F06 M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcstep View Post
The size is right now and it looks way better than at 100%. As an internet size it works pretty good, but that right side of the car is loaded with noise. That particular camera may not be too great at high ISOs needed for this shot. This is really a tough shot, with extreme dynamic range, so it's hard to do it and not get noise in the dark area. I think that off-camera flash on the right side of the car would have been a better option.

Another option might have been a long exposure, with light painting and then turn that bright overhead light on for a very short while. You needed to take eight or ten different exposures, playing with ISO and your lights.

That's the way you learn. Keep it up.
Ah okay. I actually did use long exposure and light painted the car.
One of those long exposure shots was supposed to light up the side of the car, but that shot came with a streak on my door from my flashlight being pointed at the camera. I could bump the exposure of that shot to brighten up the side of the car, but then the streak becomes too noticeable?

I PM'ed you a different version of the picture. I need feedback from experienced photographers such as yourself, but also don't want to fill the thread with multiple pictures of my car lol.
Appreciate 0