04-16-2014, 10:05 PM   #38
kapkanimd
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M8 Competition Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30EDR View Post
Apparently so. I rarely drive late afternoon/night so I never noticed until a few days back. Had to drive late and I was looking forward to seeing it follow the road but it never did. I took a video to confirm and I didn't see it move a bit.

I'll try other settings and see what it does, or if I can live with the yellow triangle in the dash. When you tried the other one, I believe it was C_BLC_ENA, did the not prevented the error?
You will immediately know if the lights are adaptive. If you move the steering wheel more than 1mm the lights will react. They also automatically adjust when you hit 25mph (wide to narrow), when you turn the fog lights on (move a little wider), when you put it in reverse (fog lights automatically come on), when you put your blinker on (the fog light on the side you the blinker is on will turn on, as it will also do when you turn the wheel to that direction with or without the blinker), and when you hit 75mph (widen a little). Also if you didn't read this before, in order for the lights to be adaptive, the headlight switch must be on Auto and not just On. Similarly, if you at a stop, they will not swivel left as to not blind traffic across the light/stop.

As far as the other coding, the c_blc_ena was what I was originally advised to try, but I want to say it did not remove the error (I might have not done it correctly and I was in a hurry so I just did the other code). Feel free to give it a try as well. The main reason I haven't been concerned with clearing the error is because I am still trying to get the autoleveling function to work and the error is the main way I can tell to see if I am making progress.
Appreciate 0