10-27-2010, 01:59 PM   #1
ATL_E90_chic
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i E90

Garage List
2009 335i  [0.00]

Howdy fellas! I am new to site and a new owner to a 2009 335i E90. This thing almost makes sitting in Atlanta traffic enjoyable. How I love this car! She is CPO, Jet Black on black, iDrive with the iPod interface, sports package with the paddle shifters (I have embarrassed the hell out of myself trying to use these BTW), heated seats with 23K miles. Thanks Afghanistan otherwise I still would have been sporting the Tacoma!

So far here's what I have done to her:
- Zaino'ed her a$$, that took over 15 hours,
- MRR GT-7, 18" with Pirelli PZero all season (yeah, I know...I'll burn through them quick enough),
- stainless pedals (what an a$$ pain, still don't know if I did it right?),
- matte black grills,
- 3M crystalline 35% (yeah, I know this too, but I really don't want to get pulled over),
- K&N drop in,
- Lux H8's are in route (hurry the hell up, I hate the stock AE)

Now that I have taken care of the superficial stuff, I want to move to the inside and under the hood. I thought about doing the cold air kit but I am going to ride with the K&N for awhile (until I can get in with my SA and not get dinged for the mods). How about a chip mod? What else do you guys suggest? The car is still under warranty so I don't want to void it but have been bit by the mod-bug. I know next to nothing about BMWs and hands on mechanics but am damn willing to learn and try! Cut me some slack though, you'd never know it is a chic driving this car!

Also, I have my first visit to United Roswell (where I bought the car). Any suggestions for a SA? How are they are service? I have noticed some longer than normal crank times, should I mention the HPFP? I have read all the nightmares about service here in ATL so am I just screwed unless I go to a local shop?

I am open to suggestions and guidance!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0