View Single Post
      10-28-2010, 09:45 AM   #11
IlChengis
once Treppiede
Italy
Rep
Drives: 2012 E92 M3

Welcome.

The car looks great, I agree with Henry though... get those amber reflectors out and she'll look even cleaner.
I ordered mine from JBSpeed and they matched my Alpine White quite well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL E92 View Post
a bunch of local members (including myself) run this tune: PROcede
Quote:
Originally Posted by scalbert View Post
there are two potential options and in their current iterations, really one option: PROcede.
+1
PROCede here too.

As far as your long cranks... perhaps you should request a service history of your car and see if it has been brought in for HPFP-related issues already and what steps were taken. I think your best bet is to start from there, but as long as the car is 'behaving' despite the occasional long crank I would wait before taking her to the stealer because some HPFP-service-related changes should be on the horizon due to the recent scoop ABC News ran on this very issue.

If you need help installing a piggyback or the amber reflectors let us know, we often have mini mod-fest meetings at Scalbert's someone's house.

Ciao,

-Walter