10-04-2013, 06:13 AM   #3
PINHEAD
Motorsport Passion!!!
Monaco
Rep
Drives: 991 GT3RS/911R

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashprash View Post
Just wondering what you guys think are some reputable wheel brands. I know BBS and HRE are up there (strethcing my budget on these) and so are the jap brands (Rays, Work, Enkei, SSR etc) but I prefer the euro styles as the M3 is a euro car. It definitely has to be forged as I want it to be as light as OEM if not lighter and stronger. What are your thought on BC Forged? I just find it hard to trust something made in Taiwan (no offence). Any other brands? (Don't even mention ADV1)
Just get Rays...its not like BC Forge or any other of the shit or even HRE (which, im sorry its just not at the level BBS/Rays/Enkei is at, they are better quality than the Chinese junk but thats about it) is "euro" style...there isn't a "euro" style anymore even the best BBS wheels are made in Japan like the BBS LM-R and the BBS RI-D. If BBS and HRE is stretching your china BC Forge budget then just get Rays.

People who refer HRE to the same level of BBS/Rays needs to learn about what actually goes into making a wheel and the company behind it..lol