10-07-2009, 02:11 PM   #27
Haywire
Haywire, brand new BMW owner :D
Canada
Rep
Drives: 328i coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by IYAOYAS View Post
Ok, got a question. Not trying to be a smart ass, Im genuinely wondering. If/ when i get the new E90 M3 body kit that just came out and install it on my non-M3 E90 335i without M3 badge of course, will the real M3 drivers be talkin much shit about my "wanna be" M3? Hope not cause Im lovin that kit!
Fu@k what other people think man! People should be less concerned with what dudes say on here, opposed to what makes them happy. Do i think a false badge is stupid, absolutely...does it bother me, no. If it makes that stooge happier, great...but i think its time that guy re-evaluated whats important in life. Ill tell you this much, its not image.

If u want to put a kit on your car to improve its esthetics, shit...do it, I think it looks great.

The one thing we have in common here is our appreciation for BMWs, outside of that...there's where the similarities end. Don't let this forum as a whole deter you from doing what makes YOU happy. If you listened to everyone on this forum, you would have an oil change every 5ooo k and never give a shiat about the price of gas because "you drive a bmw" and if you can afford to drive a BMW, you can afford to pay a ridiculous amount for gasoline that should cost half of what it does.

There's my rant.
Appreciate 0