View Single Post
      10-27-2014, 08:56 PM   #21
hpapad01
BMW CCA member and you should be too!
Rep
Drives: DYII E93 M3,540 M-Sport,911C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjzheng115 View Post
I got both front and rear springs. Here is my take and review on the springs, so if anyone else who is running these springs and has a different result I would also like to hear it. When I first got them installed there was a noticeable difference in ride comfort. It was a bit softer than the stock springs and made ride a lot smoother. After a week of having them I took it to the canyon for a drive and they felt really balanced. You feel the car dive into the turns a lot better and just in general feels a lot more stable. Pushing the car and springs to the best of my ability and it really didn't seem to give and stayed really tight. I would suggest getting it if 1. you do not want to lower your car dramatically 2. do not want a full coil-over set. I did consider the sleeve kit but the guys at EAS said if you want to keep more of the driving comfort and daily practicality than getting just a set of springs would do just fine.

I have only had these springs for a month but I plan on pushing my car a bit more and getting it dialed in to my driving style so I am considering getting a full KW V3 kit.

I hope this review helped a bit. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough.
Thank you for taking the time to respond! Your review is spot-on, at least for me.

My objective is to improve the stance but retain some comfort level as I don't intent to track this car. You defenetly helped in making up my mind and I appreciate all your help.

BTW - Your car is very, very nice! You have done a great job in choice of colour and mods! Enjoy it in good health!