danniexi
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 F97 X3M Comp LCI

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddk632 View Post
Dude, I freaking love this camera! Congrats on your purchase.

I also upgraded from an XTi, by the way. The high ISO ability, which I never cared about - honestly because I didnt have it and didnt know what I was missing - is just mind boggling. I've been planning to post a little review of the 6D, hopefully around this weekend.

I just came back from a one day Disney World trip last night and have to upload my pics. I didn't take a flash with me and have pics at night and from inside the rides that look great!

Did you get the kit or just the body?
sweet. the anticipation is killing me.

I ordered just the body. I already have the 24-70 f/2.8 L which I purchased a while back (and prefer over the 24-105 f/4 IS L). It will go perfectly with the full frame 6D.

it was a toss up between this and the 6d and 5d mkiii. I decided to save a few hundred bucks and go with the 6d because its features were more than enough for my photo taking. now i have a head start on saving up for a new lens. I still haven't decided on which lens though; either a prime or zoom. oh, and totally forgot about the flash too. gonna have to order one of those as well.
BMW MY06 E46 325XI - GONE
Appreciate 0