Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 M3

Garage List
2023 X5M Comp  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KirtC View Post
Hi All,

Newbie here.

The gf and I are looking to buy a pre-owned E93 between the years of 2011 and 2013. We like blue for an exterior color. It appears that during those years there were two choices - Interlagos or LeMans. I've seen plenty of pictures online, but as yet, I've not seen any with the two colors side by side under the same lighting conditions. Can someone point me to some pictures where I can see both blues next to one another?

Also, it can be impossible to tell what the real color of blue is from pictures on, let's say, cars dot com. Often times the sales guys even mislabel the colors. So, is there a way for me to verify what the color is? Say off the VIN tag, for example? I think I'm leaning toward LeMans, and I want to make sure that's what it is if that's what I'm told it is.

As for interior color, I think I really like the Fox Red, but I would also be happy with the Bamboo Beige. Does anyone know if both colors were offered during the 2011-2013 time period.

Thank you,
Kirt
You can use this VIN decoder to check colors: http://www.bmwarchive.org/vin/bmw-vin-decoder.html

Fox Red and Bamboo Beige were both offered during that time, but both interiors are pretty rare. Most are black or silver stone.
Appreciate 0