12-02-2014, 05:32 PM   #14
M3 Adjuster
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC
The cost of nearly everything is going up (except oil which is another bad story) while wages are decreasing. It's pretty simple math that even with 8 year car loans now (lmfao), the sales numbers are going to start taking a hit. The "class" of people who purchase these cars is being eviscerated in this country, and it's only going to get worse.

Reading comprehension fail?

“The traffic in our showrooms was very strong in November, especially over the Thanksgiving weekend, and I expect that momentum to continue in December and carry us to an **all-time sales record ** at the end of 2014 "

It's pretty simple math.. that BMW sold more vehicles than ever in 2013... and is on pace to do it again in 2014... Read the figures again... BMW has sold more cars this year than last... and more trucks.... the only category that is down is MINI because of the changeover issues with the new models. Sorry that the math doesnt support your social commentary.

oh wait.... you said " the sales numbers are * Going to start taking a hit * "

ok.. since you phrased it that way.. I'll wait... just like I'll wait for the chicken littles to be right about the US stock market having a " correction" and falling.. pundits have been saying that since last year..

Last edited by M3 Adjuster; 12-02-2014 at 05:53 PM..
Appreciate 0