View Single Post
      02-08-2013, 11:59 AM   #38
f30nynj
Chilling
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 F25 X3

I QUIT SMOKING after NEW YEAR's PARTY!!!!

Here's how I did it:

I was smoking from high-school and that's like 11 years, but I wasn't a chain smoker I only did like 10-12 a day. sometime more. After couple of times quiting and then starting back. At one point, I was stressed with work, my 4-year relationship ended and I was getting fucking lazy, fat & unattractive.

After a week of solidarity driving cross-country, I decided to start a new leash of life and moved to an new neighborhood, new job and started running. I stopped carrying ciggarette to work. I would smoke in morning & couple in evening but none during work. This worked!!!!! I craved to get home, just so I can smoke. Slowly I started working out and wouldn't smoke before going to gym.

It was a gradual cutdown for a year and last new years Dec 31 2012, I told my buddies that this will be last cig of my life. They LoL'ed real hard. The next day I was proud of myself. I chose a better life over leath misery.

I also cut on fatty foods, no more beef, duck, kangaroo or pork meats. Just chicken & lamb and that too non-greasy.

It's the WILL to accomplish what you already know is lame & hard.
2013 F30 -> SOLD
2007 E90 -> SOLD
Appreciate 0