View Single Post
      05-11-2013, 07:19 AM   #32
Teutonic
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

BMW better fix its own main website first so we can build and price properly the desired vehicle without being confused about packages or accessories that cancel one another. After several complaints and personal inputs from users the wesite is still not up to date.
I truly don't understand why a company of this magnitude is unable to provide a proper tool and proper pictures of each accesory of their cars. Nobody in the whole BMW headquarte does not realize that they loose some money due to the wrong perception of the customer in regards with the packages?
Not to mention customer insatisfaction when they have the surprise that what they tought it will be in their cars is actually different than what they get? Plenty of examples right here on this forum.

Not to mention that (in Canada at least) you can not use a mobile device to "build and price" a BMW vehicle.

We don't need their geniuses. Is easier to fix your website BMW, we are in the 21 century, give us the proper tool, we can read too...

I did not found yet a sales guy that knows their product better than me yet, it is not the first time when I am going to the dealership, and they get confused about my order. Really?
They are lucky that most of us are educated about the product, but a better sales person from a different brand can make a lesser car look like a "more car" than a BMW for many buyers due the lack of knowledge of some BMW employees.

Last edited by Teutonic; 05-11-2013 at 07:38 AM..
Appreciate 0