View Single Post
      01-15-2010, 07:14 AM   #20
wrickem
Big Beaver Smile
Rep
Drives: What he wants to

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopa489 View Post

Sport Package (ZSP) includes sport seats, sport steering wheel (slightly thicker than stock), upgraded wheels, and shadowline (black) trim around the windows. If you get a non-Xi, it also gives you the sport suspension. xDrive cars have their own unique suspension setup as it is, so opting for ZSP doesn't change anything.
in '07, coupes did not get shadowline trim with the sports pkg, I am not sure about '08 though. All coupes got the same sports steering wheel. About the only things you get in '07 ZHP E92Xi are the sports seats and upgraded wheels.

When I get out of my M6 and get into my 328xi 6-speed, it feels just fine. There's enough power to pull out onto dangerous roads and stuff and I never feel like I am driving something that needs more power to be safe or fun. The 335 guys just like to boast about all their power, just drive the 328 and see for yourself.

And the Evo may be fast, but you have to look at it when it's parked in your driveway and they sure are not the prettiest things around.