View Single Post
      01-17-2006, 03:59 PM   #18
beldredge
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: '11 335 xdrive m-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtran
hey were you at the game last weekend?/ i was. we flew out there to see this game. we had a blast. the next day we a going for the steelers. as soon as the game was over we went to tickemaster to buy ticket for next week. damn asshole didnt sell them to me because i am not a colordao resident. bullshit. o well i guess i am staying home. will post pictures tonight.
Yeah - I was there. Kind of a bizarre game, with all the Pats' mistakes and all. But I'll take it. And we do have tickets for the championship game - the best benefit of having season tickets.

I'm surprised Ticketmaster wouldn't sell you tickets, but I suppose it's an attempt to prevent scalpers from buying them. That's too bad for someone like you though, who lives out of state but wants to come and see the Broncos.

And, as far as the Broncos being lucky to have won that game - point taken. But I don't think it's so much luck as much as it is the defense "bailing" the offense out. And that's OK with me. If the defense plays like they have been, Plummer and the offense can do enough to win.

It'll be a good game. I like the Steelers - if it wasn't the Broncos they were playing, I'd be rooting for them. Cowher and Bettis deserve to go - just not this year .
Appreciate 0