Rubberismoney
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07' Montego Blue 335i

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwforme View Post
I was on Bimmerfest for a while before coming here, came on this site and never really looked back, someone summed up that site in one of their snarling obnoxious replies,

"This is an older crowd around here, go to e46 fanatics/e90 post where you can find the fast and furious crowd that will tell you what you want to hear. Most of us are older professionals who like our cars just the way they come from the factory and don't need 100's of HP to be satisfied."

as a poster on here once said (can't recall his username") You're going to like the way e90 post looks, I guarantee.

enjoy the forum! and GREAT build! as for your older SL55 dreams, I'd say just no... but the RS6 ... idk about that 5.0L V10.. I'd say maybe a nice e92 M3 if you can find one!
Haha you must have been reading my posts because that was directed at me. And Yea Im liking this site a lot more. More young people or people that are just into tearin it up.

Thanks though! The SL is just a monster if you have ever driven one same for the RS6. But in my mind I'm too young and too poor to own one of those yet. M3 is looking right up my alley
Appreciate 0