06-24-2010, 08:51 PM   #59
wj4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 manual 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by P'Zone View Post
Yea there's a alot of rumors about a sign a trade to the Lakers. Bynum is getting surgery though, don't know how long before he can take a physical.
Bynum is still young, but he's been getting injured a lot. Reminds me of Penny's career. Or even the early Grant Hill.

I think Kirk will be a good fit for the Wizards. It will be interesting how Gilbert and Wall work together. I'm sure Wizards wants to ditch him, but I doubt any team will pay that much money for Gilbert with all of the free agents available this summer.

I'm also interested to see the roster of the Heat next season. They only have 2 members signed right now. They are really clearing out the room.

Marketing-wise, I'm sure Nike would love for Lebron to go to the Bulls. Imagine the commercials.....showing a kid watching MJ on t.v. and then have that kid become LBJ. Or have a split screen of MJ/LBJ with something like "The Legacy continues" at the end. Even colorways on his shoes will be more workable in the red/white/red combination.
Appreciate 0