09-05-2008, 02:22 AM   #323
MrSteak
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08' 335i Coupe (6-speed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by second_2_nun View Post
Randy is a smart fighter he puts a game plan together and sticks with it! yea but randy is not small in his own right! lesnar hasn't even fought any tough guys yet! heath herring is washed up now hasn't been successful in the ufc at all!
Randy is an incredibly smart fighter, and he'll certainly be the one to test Lesnar. Heath may not be at his peak anymore, but he's still one tough motherfucker, and there were a few points in the Lesnar fight that really showed how hard Lesnar hits.

Randy was KO'd twice by a LHW. And as much as technique can compensate for size, with a guy like Lesnar, he knows how to use his size, so unless he messes up, Randy is gonna be in for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecC View Post
everybody > sapp

that dude is the epitome of fail
Have you ever seen Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs Bob Sapp? (One of the BEST MMA fights of all time.) Bob Sapp is not really a fighter, and he's even less of a kickboxer, but seeing what he was able to do out of pure size & strength against the #1 HW at the time was fucken impressive, and you can't deny that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by second_2_nun View Post
+1000 he is just big thats it
Yeah, well I said that Lesnar is just as big and a better fighter, so thats twice as worse for Randy. And also... watch Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs Bob Sapp.