View Single Post
      07-20-2007, 05:40 PM   #16
DFW_M
Major General
Rep
Drives: Macan GTS

This should go to the Politics section BTW.

To the 325 Baller -- exactly, that is all they did -- went and f'd up someone elses lives...many of them. Important things like the Healthcare, education, budget, social security...are all left on a side -- for the next one. There is 4 things for you.

Next, every day, there is either criticism or someone from current admin indicted or questioned. Today, I listened about the torture of prisoners . And of course, first, the reason -- 9/11. Then, Bush says -- take my word, we're treating them within the limits and done deal. On the other hand, some other leaders have been occused in front of the court of law for tortures of prisoners, and bombing the cities (M Martic from bosnia for bombing Zagreb, for example, but Bush calls it the colleteral damage, and done deal. So, for past 5 years, every dirty thing done by the administration was justified behing the unfortunate events of 9-11: occupying and destroying a country without the World's approval, torture, civilian killings in Iraq, War crimes in Iraq (Marines) forgetting about the internal issues... And, them, to top it off, the report comes out that the main enemy, Al Qaeda, is most likely even stronger and better organized today than before 9/11 (at least at the same level.

Now, let me ask you and your "good friend ganeil" (which I respect by the way) the opposite question -- give me 5 facts of things that they DID good and positive in last 6 years!
Appreciate 0